In this article, learn about Jcpenney kiosk and how to manage your work more efficiently at JCPenney stores.
JCP Kiosk is an HR management tool that is developed by JCPenney to manage their employment work structures. The websites can be accessed only by its Associates (Former & Present employees).
In the JCPenney Associate Kiosk website, JTime is a dedicated section from where the employees can access their work schedules, timing, day-off, and other employee management options.
With this tool, Employees’ work are managed and controlled by the Associate Kiosk Portal.
Employee management is one of the major factors which influences the growth of any business. So without such a management tool, it would be very difficult for companies to manage their employee’s work schedules.
This website portal comprises of several options for JCP employees from which few are listed below:
- Work Schedules & Shift Timings
- Pay-stub or Paycheck
- PTO, MTO,
- W-2 Form
- Leave Absence
- Payment option and more.
JCPenney Employee Kiosk – JTime JCP Kiosk
Below procedure will help with how to access JCP Associate Kiosk login:
- From any of the devices like a computer or mobile, Kindly open your preferred browser (Chrome or Firefox).
- Enter jcpassociates.com on the address bar of the Web browser
- Now you have several options that are exclusively for current associates and former employees.
- Select the “Associate Kiosk @ HOME” from the provided option.
- After selecting the option, you will be redirected to the JCPenney Security page ie., JCPenney KIOSK page.
- Now carefully, enter your username and password.
- After entering, click on the “Login” button to access the JCPenney employee kiosk dashboard.
- If you had entered wrongly, use the “CLEAR” option to delete the username and password. Now carefully re-enter the login credentials.
- Since you are a current employee, you can view pay-stub, work schedules, benefits, payment method, tax-filling, and more.
JC Penney Associate Kiosk Login for Former Associate
JCP allows its former employees to access the JCPenney associate kiosk web portal for 18 months only. With this limited access, former associates can access the JCP associate kiosk login to view their tax-filing instructions, W-2 Form, paycheck history, and more.
Here is the complete instruction on how to access JCPenney kiosk for former employees:
- Former associates have separate login areas. To access it, visit the JCPenney Associate Kiosk page first.
- Scroll down a little bit, On the Former Associate section, you will find the “Former Associate KIOSK” option. Click on it.
- Enter your employee’s user ID and password.
User ID consist of 9 digits (similar to employee id)
The password is 11 digit in length and is usually generated from the birth month, year, Social security number, and JCP term word.
Example: Password can be JCP05872545
JCP refers to JCP Associate KIOSK
05 is the birth month of the employee.
87 is the birth year of the employee.
2545 is the social security number of the employee.
After verifying, former associates can view their paycheck, W-2, W-2C forms at JCPenney jtime kiosk.
How to View & Print JCP Pay-stub:
- After log in to JCPenney Kiosk, from the menu click on the “My Money”.
- Now, find the option to view Paychecks or Pay-stubs by sorting using the date selector and bank account option.
- After sorting, Click on the “Preview” button to view the selected paycheck.
- Now at the bottom, you can find the option to “Print”.
- Click on that, to print out the paycheck statement.
JCPenney Paystub details: How to View Paystub details?
After employees log in to JCP kiosk, they can check complete paystub details with just a few clicks. Payments are usually made directly to bank or received a paper check.
For paper checks, the instructions will be mentioned as “Check”.
For direct deposits, the bank advice is mentioned on the instruction.
For any problem with paystubs, or having trouble accessing paychecks we recommend you to call the payroll support on 1-888-890-8900.
W-2 Form: How to View & Print?
- Once you logged in to the Associate KIOSK website, Under the FORMS menu, You can see several forms listed.
- Select “FORM W-2 or W-2C” from the menu.
- View the W-2 Form for any particular fiscal year.
- Click on the “Save” or PRINT W-2 button to save and print the form.
- few lines
JCP Support for W-2
Employees can reach the support line at 1-800-567-9248
- Current Employees can request to re-issue W-2 Documents for up to seven years. To avoid scam, these documents are usually sent by mail to the employee current address.
- Former Associates can request for W-2 Form re-issue and instructions up to 18 months from termination
Having these options to view W-2 form directly on the JCPenney kiosk portal, makes the process easy and quick. With just a few steps, employees can view their W-2 forms for any financial year.
JCP Associate Benefits Support:
Employee Benefits Support is especially for new employees who have any questions related to benefits, health insurance, 401k option, and more.
Some of the employee benefits are:
- Number of Holidays
- Retirement options and Pension Benefits
- Healthcare & Insurance option
- Family care plans
- and many more.
For any support related to employee benefits: Call 1-888-890-8900.
Support is available from Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 8 PM Central Time.
Permanent JCP Employees: How to Login JTime and Access schedules?
To view JTIME, Access the JCPenney Associate KIOSK website and login with your credentials and get details about your shift timings, work schedules for the store. These options are available for permanent, temporary, part-time employees of JCP.
JCPENNEY JTIME is one of the major reasons for employees to access the JCP kiosk portal. Because, employee’s shift timing keeps changing every week, and these options are very much useful for the employees.
Other Services are…
Some of the other services include in JCPenney associate kiosk are communication, leaves of absence, and news section.
Communication: Connect with your colleagues through the message center.
LOA: Apply for leave and check previous history.
Company News: Get instant notification for any company news related to the store, employee benefits, and more.
JCPenney Reference Links:
Associate FAQ – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Associate-Calls.pdf
Associate Benefits Contact Information – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Benefits-Contact-Information.pdf
Wage & Job Verification – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Employment-Verification.pdf
Also, if have any problem with accessing any of the below-mentioned terms, do check the article on our website for complete guide and instruction.
Other Related Article:
Search terms: jtime, jtime jcpenney, jcp jtime associate kiosk