In this article, learn about Jcpenney kiosks and how to manage your work more efficiently at JCPenney stores.
JCP Associate Kiosk is an HR management tool.
It is developed by JCPenney to manage their work schedules, leave absences, paystubs, w-2 form, tax filling, personal information, and direct deposit instructions.
The JCP employee kiosk portal can be accessed only by its Current Associates and Former employees. The official website portal is https://www.jcpassociates.com/.
On the Kiosk website, JCP JTime is a dedicated section from which the employees can access their work schedules, shift timing, day-off, leave of absence history, swap timings, request LOA, and other employee management options.
With the help of the JCPenney KIOSK at HOME portal, Employee can manage their work effectively from the Associate KIOSK Application.
Employee management is one of the major factors that influence the growth of any business.
If JCP has never used any of the Work management tools, then it would be so much more difficult without such a management tool, and more difficult for companies to manage their employee’s work schedules and shift timings efficiently.
This website portal has several options for JCP employees from which a few are listed below:
- Work Schedules & Shift Timings
- Pay-stub or Paycheck
- PTO, MTO,
- W-2 Form
- Leave of Absence Form
- Payment option and more.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk – JTime JCP Kiosk
The below procedure will help with how to access the JCP Associate Kiosk login:
- From any of the devices like a computer or mobile, Kindly open your preferred browser (Chrome or Firefox).
- Enter https://www.jcpassociates.com/ on the address bar of the Web browser
- Now you have several options that are exclusively for current associates and former employees.
- Select the “Associate Kiosk @ HOME” from the provided option.
- After selecting the option, you will be redirected to the JCPenney Information Security page ie., the JCPenney KIOSK page.
- Now carefully, enter your username and password.
- After entering, click on the “Login” button to access the JCPenney employee kiosk dashboard.
- If you had entered wrongly, use the “CLEAR” option to delete the username and password. Now carefully re-enter the login credentials.
- Since you are a current employee, you can view pay-stub, work schedules, benefits, payment methods, tax-filling, and more.
JCP Associate Kiosk Login for Former Associate
JCP allows its former employees to access the JCPenney associate kiosk web portal for 18 months only. As a security measure, former associates can access only for 18 months.
Once the employees have been removed from JCP company & its network, they are allowed to download their required documents through the portal.
With this limited access, former associates can access the JCP associate kiosk login to view their tax-filing instructions, W-2 Form, paycheck history, and more.
Here is the complete procedure on how to access the JCPenney kiosk for former employees:
- Former associates have separate login areas.
- To access it, visit the JCPenney Associate Kiosk page first.
- Scroll down a little bit, On the Former Associate section, you will find the “Former Associate KIOSK” option. Click on that option menu.
- Enter your employee’s user ID and password.
User ID consists of 9 digits (similar to employee id)
The password is 11 digits in length and is usually generated from the birth month, year, Social security number, and JCP term word.
Example: Password can be JCP05872545
JCP refers to JCP Associate KIOSK
05 is the birth month of the employee.
87 is the birth year of the employee.
2545 is the social security number of the employee.
After verifying the identity of the employees, former associates can view their paycheck, W-2, and W-2C forms at the JTime Jcpenney kiosk.
How to View & Print JCP Paystub on JCPenney KIOSK
- After logging in to JCPenney Kiosk, from the menu click on “My Money”.
- Now, find the option to view Paychecks or Pay-stubs by sorting using the date selector and bank account option.
- After sorting, Click on the “Preview” button to view the selected paycheck.
- Now at the bottom, you can find the option to “Print”.
- Click on that, to print out the paycheck statement.
JCPenney Paystub details: How to View Paystub details?
After employees log in to the JCP kiosk, they can able to check the complete paystub details for the current and previous months with just a few clicks.
Payments are usually made directly to the bank or received a paper check.
For paper checks, the instructions will be mentioned as “Check”.
For direct deposits, the bank advice is mentioned in the instruction.
For any problem with paystubs, or having trouble accessing paychecks we recommend you to call payroll support at 1-888-890-8900.
W-2 Form: How to View & Print?
- Once you logged in to the Associate KIOSK website, Under the FORMS menu, You can see several forms listed.
- Select “FORM W-2 or W-2C” from the menu.
- View the W-2 Form for any particular fiscal year.
- Click on the “Save” or PRINT W-2 button to save and print the form.
Similar to JCP employees, Lowes associates need to access the myloweslife login with their store id, employee username and password.
JCP KIOSK Support for W-2 Form
Employees can reach the support line at 1-800-567-9248
- Current Employees can request to re-issue W-2 Documents for up to seven years.
To avoid scams, these documents are usually sent by mail to the employee’s current address.
- Former Associates can request for W-2 Form re-issue and instructions up to 18 months from termination
Having these options to view the W-2 form directly on the JCPenney kiosk portal, makes the process easy and quick.
With just a few steps, employees can view their W-2 forms for any financial year.
JCPenney Employee KIOSK Benefits Support:
Employee Benefits Support is especially for new employees who have any questions related to benefits, health insurance, 401k option, and more.
Some of the employee benefits are:
- Number of Holidays
- Retirement options and Pension Benefits
- Healthcare & Insurance options
- Family care plans
- and many more.
For any support related to employee benefits: Call 1-888-890-8900.
Support is available from Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 8 PM Central Time.
Permanent JCP Employees: How to Login JTime and Access schedules?
To view My JTIME, Access the JCPenney Associate KIOSK website login with your credentials, and get details about your shift timings, and work schedules for the store.
These options are available for permanent, temporary, and part-time employees of JCP.
JTime JCP application keeps track of the employee’s work shift timings, JCPENNEY JTIME is one of the major reasons employees access the JCPenney employee kiosk portal.
Because, as the working employees’ shift timing keeps changing every week, it is required to keep track of the current work schedules and make use of the information.
Likewise, Darden restaurant employees have a darden employee login to get access to their work schedules, employee benefits, payroll, tax-fillings, shift swaps, and more.
Other Services are…
Some of the other services included in the JCPenney associate kiosk are communication, leaves of absence, and the news section.
Communication: Connect with your colleagues through the message center.
LOA: Apply for leave and check the previous history.
Company News: Get an instant notification for any company news related to the store launches, store policy updates, employee training programs, employee benefits, and more.
JCPenney Reference Links:
Associate FAQ – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Associate-Calls.pdf
Associate Benefits Contact Information – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Benefits-Contact-Information.pdf
Wage & Job Verification – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Employment-Verification.pdf
Also, if have any problem with accessing any of the below-mentioned terms, do check the article on our website for a complete guide and instructions.
Other Related Article:
7 thoughts on “www.jcpassociates.com – JCPenney Associate Kiosk”
i cant able to access my pay stubs of jcpenney
kindly follow our instructions carefully, and you could be able to access the JCP paystubs. Still if there is any problem, do let us know.
having a problem with accessing jcp kiosk
many I know some details of the problem, please? Accessing the jcpenney kiosk is very simple for current associate employees.
This is the worst problem I ever face in the history of my employment being off today and I can’t lock in to employee kiosk to sign in cut my w-2 and pay stubs which I have never get paid since I worked for JCPenny saturday after Black Friday, 2021. What’s going on?
How do I check on the associates website to see how many hours I work ? ( not the work schedule ) and how much they pay me ?
How do I see how many hours I work ? ( not the work schedule ) and how much I get paid ?